Billboard Top 10 Songs
Britney Spears is officially back.
Her new single “Womanizer” jumped from number 96 to number one this week on the Billboard charts making it the highest jump in Billboard charts history.
After rapper T.I. held a monopoly over the number one spot for several weeks in a row, it seems that Spears was the only one who could knock him out of the top spot.
Other new faces on the charts this week is Ne-Yo with his song “Miss Independent.”
Billboard Top 10 Songs (week of Oct. 15)
- “Womanizer” by Britney Spears
- ”Whatever You Like” by T.I.
- “Live Your Life” by T.I. and Rihanna
- “So What” by Pink
- ”Hot N Cold” by Katy Perry
- ”Disturbia” by Rihanna
- “Let it Rock” by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne
- “Can’t Believe It’ by T-Pain and Lil Wayne
- “Miss Independent” by Ne-Yo
- “Paper Planes” by M.I.A.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients