DJ AM finds silver lining with plane crash
There’s always a silver lining in every cloud. DJ AM (Adam Goldstein) has found a positive side when it comes to his plane crash incident in which he received burns to his body.
He told People magazine when doctors examined him after the plane crash, they found a blood clot that could have potentially traveled to his heart and he could have died.
The blood clot was caused from flying too much.
He said he currently has 2 million frequent flier miles from whenever he flies back and forth to perform at clubs across the country.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients