Celebrity Feud: Ne-Yo versus Yung Berg
Another feud is heating up in the hip hop community.
R&B singer Ne-Yo appeared on a radio show, and he said he wanted slap rapper Yung Berg for making that song named “The Business.”
Ne-Yo claims that Yung Berg copied T-Pain and Lil Wayne’s musical style by doing that song.
When Yung Berg heard those comments, he retaliated by questioning Ne-Yo’s sexuality. He even referred to Ne-Yo as “Miss Independent,” which happens to be the the name of Ne-Yo’s new song.
Ne-Yo recently told MTV that he’s not interested in getting into a feud with Yung Berg or anyone else.
He said, “That ain’t my lane, dude. I don’t beef. I don’t do that. That ain’t my thing. I don’t do dis records. I don’t do beef. I don’t do any of that blogs talking about cats. I don’t do that. That ain’t my thing. I’m a grown man. I got money to make.”
I think it’s funny how Ne-Yo all of sudden says he doesn’t dis anybody, when in fact, he’s the one who started the feud in the first place with his negative comments about Yung Berg.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients