Update: Britney Spears’ case dismissed
The jury in the Britney Spears trial ended up being hung. Britney was on trial for driving
without a license.
The jury began deliberating on Friday, but after a few days, they couldn’t reach a decision
on whether Britney is innocent or guilty. So, the judge declared the case a mistrial Tuesday.
Britney was on trial accused of driving without a drivers license when she was involved in a minor traffic accident
Why is jury even involved an a drivers license case? Shouldn’t they be involved in murder, rape, assault, fraud and robbery trials.
A drivers license case should never involve a jury. The judge should have decided this trial from the start.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18759Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10409Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9339Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7780Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6796UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6582Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6410Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6209Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5448Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients