Isiah Thomas overdosed on sleeping pills
All Isiah Thomas wanted was a good nights sleep.
The former NBA star was hospitalized for overdosing on sleeping pills. According to MSNBC, he was unconscious when medical workers transported him to the hospital.
Last season he was fired as head coach for the New York Nicks after he was found guilty of sexually harassing a former employee.
Maybe he took the sleeping pills so he can escape his problems, or maybe he took the pills because he was tired and he wanted to sleep…forever.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8389Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7225Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7117Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients