Janet Jackson concert review
Janet Jackson performed her Rock Witchu concert during the weekend at the Bank of Oklahoma Center in Tulsa.
She had recently postponed several concerts throughout the country due to an illness. So prior to the concert, I admit, I was nervous about whether she would become ill again, or whether she would be healthy enough to put on a good show.
As soon as she walked onto the stage and began performing, my fears were to put rest.
Donning a Mohawk hairstyle, Janet opened the show with her 1987 hit “What Have You Done For Me Lately.” She then performed a few recognizable songs including “You Want This,” “Alright” and “Miss You Much.”
After another wardrobe change, she came back out to perform a mixture of old and new songs including “So Excited” “Together Again” “Nasty Boys,” “Escape” “Thats The Way Love Goes” “Love” and “Rhythm Nation.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients