Amy Winehouse’s drug dealers pleaded guilty
Amy Winehouse’s drug supply has just been cut off. The couple who sold her drugs pleaded guilty to drug charges this week.
John Blagrove and Cara Burton confessed to giving Amy cocaine and ecstasy. They are also responsible for selling a video tape to the tabloids that showed Amy doing drugs.
Now that Amy’s druggie boyfriend Blake is still behind bars and her two drug dealers will be there soon, maybe she will be able to put her life back together again now that the bad seeds are no longer involved.
We can only hope so. Amy has enormous musical talent, and it’s a shame to let it go to waste.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients