Country singer Mindy McCready released from jail
Country singer Mindy McCready received a Halloween present from the legal system.
She was released early from from jail on Oct. 31 because of good behavior.
She was sentenced to 60 days in jail for violating her probation, and she ended up serving only a month.
McCready became famous in 1996 with her hit country song “Guys Do It All The Time” from her double platinum album “Ten Thousand Angels.”
Unfortunately she hasn’t had a hit song since then. Now that she is out of jail maybe she can begin to produce good music again.
She could definitely write some songs about her experience being locked up. Jail songs always make for some good country lyrics.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients