Author Michael Crichton died from cancer
Author Michael Crichton has died from a battle with cancer. Crichton was most famous for writing the books ”Jurassic Park” ”Congo,” “Sphere” and “The Lost World” which were turned into movies.
His family released a statement that said, “Through his books, Michael Crichton served as an inspiration to students of all ages, challenged scientists in many fields, and illuminated the mysteries of the world in a way we could all understand.”
They also said, “He will be profoundly missed by those whose lives he touched, but he leaves behind the greatest gifts of a thirst for knowledge, the desire to understand, and the wisdom to use our minds to better our world.”
Crichton was 66 years old… RIP.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19121Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6569Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6311OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5835Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4411Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4396Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3956Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3349Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3325Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients