Beyonce refuses to sell her wedding photos
Beyonce has turned down several financial offers to sell wedding photos of her and Jay-Z to celebrity magazines.
The couple got married in a secret ceremony earlier this year, but they rarely discuss the fact that they are together, and no one has seen any wedding pictures. She’s definitely not letting the public see her wedding photos anytime soon.
According to the Associated Press, Beyonce said, “They offer crazy money that’s just ridiculous. But in the end, absolutely not. It’s so not worth it. If anything, if you wanna put something out, then put it out, not for money.”
She also said, “We worked really hard at keeping it private, “I’ve always been this way, and he’s always been this way, so that’s why we complement each other. We always knew that it would be private and quiet, for all the right reasons.”
Good for you Beyonce. Sometimes you have to keep your business private.
Once you put it out there in the street, then people start spreading gossip about you, and they start speculating on the state of your marriage. On the other hand, the more secretive they are about it, the more nosier people get about those two.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients