Desperate Housewives star Jesse Metcalfe injured after falling from a nightclub balcony
It looks like Desperate Housewives star Jess Metcalfe doesn’t know how to party in a safe manner.
Metcalfe was hospitalized after falling at a nightclub from a balcony that was two-stories tall. Metcalfe was Monaco to host the World Music Award.
According to People magazine, Metcalfe was at a club in Monaco sitting on the edge of the balcony when he fell backwards and landed on the ground 30 to 40 feet below.Metcalfe was released from the hospital shortly after, and it looks like there will be no long term damage, but he did fracture his fibular.
His spokesperson said, “To have fallen that distance and not have any major injuries was a miraculous escape. It was a very scary experience for him and those of us who saw him. It was a nasty fall. He was found face down on the floor. It could easily have been fatal.”
I recommend that he start taking some gymnastics, dancing, yoga or ballet classes to help him improve his coordination so he can stop being so clumsy.
He was at a nightclub when this incident occur, so it’s no telling whether he had too much to drink or if he was just plain clumsy.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 75968Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30909Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28067Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24729Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6906Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6904Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6686Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6314Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 6228Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5710Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients