Reba McEntire is leaving her record label after 25 years
Country singer and Oklahoma native Reba McEntire is leaving her record label of 25 years MCA Nashville. She recently signed with Valory Music Co.
According to CMT, the president of Valory Music record label is the same guy who handled her promotion during the 1990s and helped her get 14 number one country singles and sell more than 22 million albums.
I think it’s understandable why she wants to leave her record label and go to the man who helped her garner hit songs during the 1990s.
Reba is a the queen of country music and she has millions of fans all over the world. However, she really hasn’t had a hit song during hte past decade. Hopefully this new label move will help change that.
Her next album will be out next summer (2009).
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients