Jennifer Love Hewitt’s trailer was burglarized
If your personal belongings aren’t safe on the set of your own television show, I guess it’s not safe anywhere.
According to TMZ, someone stole actress Jennifer Love Hewitt’s personal belongings from her trailer on the set of her television show ”Ghost Whisperer” at Universal Studios.
It’s unknown what was taken, but I’m willing to bet that a crew members is responsible for the burglary because the general public doesn’t have access to the tv set.
If I were Jennifer, I would be very nervous right now. Someone was roaming around her trailer taking things?
Hopefully she didn’t have a sex tape lying around, or provocative pictures, or personal letters. If so, I’m sure we will soon see them plastered on the Internet.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56820Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14719Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9122Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7282Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6520Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6448How to help tornado victims
- 6374Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6257Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6000Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5062Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients