Prince is being sued by a perfume company
Legendary singer Prince is being sued by the Revelations perfume company.
According to Reuters, the perform company is claiming that they had an agreement with Prince create a fragrance titled “3121.”
The company is claiming that Prince failed to promote the fragrance, so they are suing him for $100,000.
Prince’s representatives are not commenting on this lawsuit, so it’s hard for me determine which side to take until I hear Prince’s side of the story.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients