Rosie O’Donnell vs. Barbara Walters
Rosie O’Donnell and Barbara Walters are going at it once again.
It all started during a conference call last week where Rosie told reporters that everyone didn’t get along on “The View.” Rosie said Barbara “wanted everyone to believe and think and act as if the women get along and are really good friends and happy and hang out together, and, you know, that’s just not the reality. I’m not saying they loathe each other, but the fact of the matter is, there was not a lot of camaraderie off camera.”
When Barbara heard this she issued a statement during an episode of “The View.” On Nov. 21, Barbara told the audience, “There are some people who have done this show and then for years feel they have to dump on it, maybe for their own publicity. That not only hurts me, but i resent it. But if the shoe fits lady get on with your lives.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81615Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14276Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8057Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7469Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7367How to help tornado victims
- 6230Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5754Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 5743Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5628OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 5567Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients