90210 star Shenae Grimes denies eating disorder
Super-skinny actress Shenae Grimes is denying rumors that she is suffering from an eating disorder.
In interview with People magazine, the new 90210 star said, “I really can’t help what someone thinks of me because they are reading a paper and choosing to believe it. It’s so frustrating. Meet me in person, and you can’t say anything. No bones sticking out. This is me. This is my body. I have accepted it.”
Ouch! It sounds like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. If someone thinks your skinny, she should take it as a compliment. It’s better than somebody saying you’re too fat.
Besides, it should be easy for her to squash those eating disorder rumors. All she has to do is start eating a couple of cheeseburgers in front of the paparazzi while they’re photographing you.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients