Guns and Roses rocker Axl Rose vs Dr. Depper
Guns N Roses rocker Axl Rose is very angry with one of my favorite soft drinks–Dr. Pepper, and he’s got every right to be angry too.
According to the Associated Press, he is accusing the company of making money off of the band’s name. Axl is referring to when Dr. Pepper offered to give everyone in America a free soda if the band releases their new album this year.
Of course when they did release their album, nobody got any free Dr. Pepper. However, the soda Web site was flooded with Web site hits from fans wanting to know more about the offer.
Now, Axl Rose is demanding a apology from the beverage company. His lawyer is demanding that the company issue a full-page apology in the New York Times, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and the LA Times.
An apology? Is that all Axl wants is an apology? That’s copyright infringement. He should be asking for a share of the profits.
If he was smart, he would take this court and make the soda company compensate him.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients