Gary Coleman fined $100
Former child star Gary Coleman pleaded “no contest” in court this week in connection with an altercation that went down at a bowling alley a couple of months ago.
The judge ordered Coleman to pay a $100 fine Dec. 2.
Back in September, the “Diff’rent Strokes” star was at the bowling and a fan tried to take a picture of him. One of Coleman’s entourage members told him he could only take a picture, if he paid Coleman $20.
The fan didn’t pay the money and snapped the photo anyway. He claims Coleman and someone in his entourage then attacked him. Then he said Coleman hit him with his truck.
So, Gary hit someone with a truck, and he only gets a $100 fine. That sounds like a minor slap on the wrist to me.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients