Kanye West said Beyonce is greater than Tina Turner
Kanye West always posts very interesting things on his blog. In one of his more recent posts, he is discussing Beyonce.
He said, “Nobody really wants to recognize that Beyoncé is a f***ing living legend and that she is just as great, if not greater, than the artists that we had in the past. She’s probably greater than Tina Turner.”
Now, I will admit Beyonce is legend, and she has accomplished many things in the music business.
However, to suggest that she is better than Tina Turner, I think that’s going a little overboard.
Come on Kanye. Tina Turner has been around for more than 40 years, and she had to suffer several years with Ike. Beyonce has only been around for about 10 years.
Maybe in the future Beyonce will more of a legend than Tina Turner –but not yet. In fact, some of the dance moves that Beyonce performs during her shows were actually created by Tina Tuner.
As for his comment about nobody wanting to recognize Beyonce as a living legend. I respectfully disagree with him. I do think people recognize her talent.
Her albums always go to number one, her movies do well at the box office, her concerts always sell out and she’s always on the radio every time you turn it on.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients