Mary Kate denies pregnancy rumors
Mary Kate Olsen gained a little weight, and now rumors are running wild that she is pregnant.
However, her representative told US Weekly that the pregnancy rumors are false. The rumors started when Mary Kate began to gain a few pounds. Her weight ballooned to a whopping 102 pounds.
That’s right. She’s no longer a stick figure. She no longer weights 45 pounds. She’s now up to 102 pounds.
If she keeps on eating, she will be up to a normal 125 pounds, which is where she needs to be anyway. Good luck Mary Kate. You can do it.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients