Mark Ruffalo’s brother was shot in the head
The brother of actor Mark Ruffalo is in serious condition after being shot in his head in Beverly Hills.
According to Entertainment Tonight, Scott Ruffalo is clinging to life in the hospital, and authorities are conducting an investigation into the shooting.
Scott is a hairstylist, and his brother Mark (in the photo above) played in “Zodiac,” “Collateral,” “13 Going On 30″ and “What Doesn’t Kill You.”
The perpetrator and the circumstances surrounding the incident is unknown.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients