A Double Shot At Love reality star killed in a car wreck
An MTV reality star was killed in a car accident.
According to TMZ, 22-year-old Kandice Hutchinson vehicle was rear-ended in Euless Texas when she was thrown from the vehicle.
Hutchison is a contestant on the MTV’s “A Double Shot at Love” dating reality show. Producers edited out some of Hutchison’s wild scenes out of respect for her family members.
The series will air at a later date.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients