O.J. Simpson was sentenced to 15 years in prison
A judge sentenced O.J. Simpson to 15 years in prison.
Simpson was found guilty two months ago for kidnapping and armed robbery in Las Vegas.
O.J. and his friend Clarence Stewart were accused of robbing a sports memorabilia dealer at gunpoint at the Palace Station Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. The trial lasted for 12 days and 22 witnesses took the stand.
During the trial, the prosecutor claimed that O.J. plotted to get back his personal items from a dealer after he lost them while trying to hide them from the Goldman family in order to avoid giving it to them as part of the wrongful death civil suit judgement.
The prosecutor accused O.J. and other accomplices (who took a plea deal) of breaking into the hotel room and threatening the dealers with a gun.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3560Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3491Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3466As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients