Oprah Winfrey says Sarah Palin won’t talk to her
Oprah Winfrey is going around telling people that Sarah Palin doesn’t want to talk to her.
In an interview with Extra, Oprah explains, “I said I would be happy to talk to Sarah Palin when the election was over. I went and tried to talk to Sarah Palin and instead she talked to Greta Van Susteren. She talked to Matt Lauer. She talked to Larry King, but she didn’t talk to me. Maybe she’ll talk to me now that she has a book deal.”
Just because Oprah is a billionaire, and just because she has the number one talk show in the country, that doesn’t mean that everyone wants to appear on her show.
it sounds to me like Oprah gets offended whenever someone doesn’t come on her show. A little arrogance perhaps?
Sarah Palin is probably avoiding Oprah because Oprah was avoiding Sarah during the presidential campaign. Oprah wouldn’t let Sarah appear on her show while she was running for the vice president spot.
Also, Oprah was actively campaigning and supporting Barack Obama and Joe Biden for president. So why would Palin want to be interviewed by a woman who is a staunch Obama supporter?
Don’t worry Oprah. You’re not alone. Sarah Palin won’t do an interview with me either.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3362Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3190Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3174Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients