Full House star Jodie Sweetin says her husband won’t work
Full House star Jodie Sweetin and her husband Cody Herpin filed for a legal separation last month, but now the actress is talking about what went wrong.
Basically, she is saying that the main reason their marriage fell apart is because her husband doesn’t want to get a job.
Jodie tells People Magazine, “Our house is in foreclosure, our water has been shut off twice. Currently, all of our other utilities are overdue. He kept finding one excuse after another for his failure to even attempt to find employment.”
I think he probably thought that Jodie could afford to take care of everything because she made a lot of money during the eight seasons that she spend playing Stephanie Tanner on “Full House.”
I don’t blame her for being upset. Everybody knows the economy is in bad shape, and everyone is having financial problems.
He needs to get out and get a job too so he can help pay those bills
But wait a minute….. Doesn’t Jodie need to get out and get a job too? She hasn’t had a real job since “Full House” went off the air 13 years ago. She needs to start bringing home some money too. It’s unfair of her to blame all of the financial problems on her husband.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients