DMX arrested for not showing up to court
DMX has always been good at running, but he is terrible when it comes to hiding–especially when someonesells him out for some cash.
The rapper was supposed to be in court to face drug possession, identity theft and animal cruelty charges.
Instead, he missed a court date and tried to hide out, so authorities issued a $5,000 reward to anyone who knows of DMX’s whereabouts.
A citizen later spotted him, turned him in, and DMX was arrested. I’m sure the snitch probably already collected his/her $5,000 reward too.
It turns out that at the time of his arrest, DMX was at Scott Storch’s house.
Scott Storch is a popular music producer best known for producing “Lean Back” by Fat Joe, “Side Effects” by Mariah Carey, “Naughty Girl” and “Baby Boy” by Beyonce, “About Us” by Brooke Hogan, “Candy Shop” by 50 Cent and “Fighter” by Christina Aguilera.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3633Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3584How to help tornado victims
- 3499Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients