Oprah Winfrey said she weighs 200 pounds
In an interview with her own publication O Magazine, Talk show host Oprah Winfrey reveals that she now tips the scale at 200 pounds.
She said, “I’m embarrassed. I can’t believe that after all these years, all the things I know how to do, I’m still talking about my weight. I look at my thinner self and think, ‘How did I let this happen again?”
Oprah said she’s gained 40 pounds during the past two years. Oprah will talk about her weight on her show that will air Jan. 5.
I guess Oprah is struggling with what alot of people are struggling with. People think it should be easy for Oprah to keep off the weight because she’s wealthy, she has a personal chef and a personal trainer.
However, I disagree. Oprah Winfrey is a billionaire. Therefore, she can afford to buy more food than everyone else.
Now that the economy is terrible shape, and people are losing their jobs, they probably won’t be able to afford to buy a lot of food for themselves.
But Oprah will always have plenty of money, so there will never be a food shortage in her refrigerator. On the bright side, Oprah was recently placed number one on the The Hollywood Reporter’s 100 Most Powerful Women list.
She might have gained 40 pounds, but at least she’s still powerful.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 4151Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3884Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3305Record lottery prize is a powerful draw for Oklahomans
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients