Michael Jackson will auction off glove
Michael Jackson is giving up his world famous signature glove.
According to the Associated Press, the singer will auction off the glove along with 2,000 other items next year.
A portion of the proceeds will go toward the MusiCares organization which provides assistance to musicians in need.
Jackson began using that glove in 1983 during the music video for “Billie Jean.” Whoever wins this glove will definitely own a piece of history.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients