Full House star Candace Cameron lost weight
Full House star Candace Cameron is on the cover of this week’s US Weekly magazine talking about how she lost weight.
Before I continue, let me say this. I was shocked to see that she was on the cover of this popular celebrity magazine. She’s not really a celebrity anymore, but I guess if you lose weight then US Weekly will put you on the cover.
She lost 22 pounds with no surgery and no personal trainer.
She said, “When I was 16, I filmed an episode of Full House where my family goes to Disney World. I remember putting on baggy overalls just to hide my stomach. When I watched it, I was pretty disappointed and bummed out looking at myself. I didn’t feel good about my own body.”
She’s says she’s now 110 pounds and 5-foot-2 inches. Her heaviest weight was 132, even though I don’t consider that heavy whatsoever.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients