Charm School contestant says Sharon Osbourne assaulted her
It seems Sharon Osbourne might have been involved in a physical fight with one of the contestants on VH1′s Rock of Love Charm School.
According to TMZ, a contestant Megan Hauserman told police that she got into it with Osbourne during the taping of the reunion show.
Hauserman said Sharon said something inappropriate to her during the show, so Hauserman responded by saying the only reason Sharon is famous is because she manages her brain dead rock star husband Ozzy Osbourne.
Sharon was offended by that comment so, according Hauserman, Sharon grabbed her hair and kept pulling it and scratching her.
Hauserman was taken to the hospital, and she filed a report against Sharon.
Wow. Who knew Sharon “old as dirt” Osbourne could stand her ground in a fight with Hauserman, who is probably 40 years younger.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24265Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15789Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10553Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9606Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9126Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8599Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8494Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7618Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7497Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6747UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients