Halle Berry and Tyler Perry will host NAACP Image Awards
Actress Halle Berry and filmdirector Tyler Perry have been selected to host the 40th annual NAACP Image Awards Feb. 12.
Perry directed “Diary of a Mad Black Woman,” “Madea’s Family Reunion,” “Family That Preys” and “Why Did I Get Married.”
Berry won an Oscar for her role in “Monster’s Ball.” She is currently filming the movie “Frankie and Alice” with Chandra Wilson and Phylicia Rashad.
The award nominations will be announced Jan. 7.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3565Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534How to help tornado victims
- 3145Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients