– Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber welcomed a son named Alexander Pete Schreiber. Watts starred in “The Ring” and Schreiber played Cotton Weary in the “Scream” movies.
– “Mad Men” actress Christina Hendricks and actor Geoffrey Arend are now engaged. Arend recently played in the television movie “Making It Legal.”
– P. Diddy threw a birthday party in West Hollywood for his ex-girlfriend Kim Porter.
– Jessica Alba and Jack Black will guest star on an episode of the NBC show “The Office.” The episode will air in February.
– “Mamma Mia” has become the biggest selling movie in history in the United Kingdom breaking “Titanic’s” record in that country.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients