Full House star Jodie Sweetin loses custody of her daughter
A judge ruled this week that former “Full House” child star Jodie Sweetin will not be allowed to see her infant daughter without supervision.
According to TMZ, her estranged husband accused her of driving intoxicated while she had the baby in the vehicle.
Sweetin is a recovering meth addict who recently had a relapse, according to a doctor who testified in court.
Hopefully, Sweetin can recover and kick this habit for good so she can be a mother to her child.
Sweetin played Stephanie Tanner on “Full House” from 1987 to 1995.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12675Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11502Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6315Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5431Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 5078Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4467OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3964How to help tornado victims
- 3897Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3600Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3091Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients