Country singer Mindy Mcready attempted suicide
Country singer Mindy McCready seems to be getting worse and worse. The musician recently tried to commit suicide by slitting her wrists.
She was later rushed to the hospital, and she survived. McCready has been in and out of jail and rehab during the past couple of years.
This is the second time she tried to commit suicide. The first time was back in 2005 when she tried to make her overdose on pills.
Hopefully, she can put the pieces of her life back together. McCready became famous in 1996 with her country hit “Guys Do It All The Time.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients