Paris Hilton’s home was burglarized
Paris Hilton just became $2 million poorer. Someone burglarized her California home and stole $2 million worth of jewelry.
Authorities said a male wearing a hoodie broke into the home while Paris was away, ransacked the bedroom and stole the jewelry.
No one has been arrested yet, but I assume that Paris had surveillance cameras to see who the culprit was.
Then again, I assumed that Paris has bodyguards and security guards to protect her home as well. Obviously, I was wrong.
Also, I wonder if the burglary suspect stole any of her sex tapes??????
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6021UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients