Christina Millian shocked by Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s wedding
When Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon married each other earlier this year, the whole world was in complete shock, including Nick Cannon’s ex-girlfriend actress/singer Christina Millian.
She told Rap Up magazine, “I definitely was shocked like everybody else. “I was like, ‘Really?’ It just seemed like a weird match, but I was happy for him. I always feel like Nick works hard to get what he wants, whether that be women – that’s how he got me.”
In previous interviews, Millian had said Cannon cheated on her and that’s why they ended up breaking up.
Let’s hope and pray he doesn’t cheat on Mariah.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72395Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14464Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8451Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7239How to help tornado victims
- 6453Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6316Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6292Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6021Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5304Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5155Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients