Michael Jackson says he doesn’t have a lung disease
Tabloid rumors have always swirled around Michael Jackson during the past 40 years or so.
But the latest rumor has gained some legs, and it has been reported on most of the mainstream legitimate news stations.
Many news organizations are reporting that Michael has a rare respiratory disease, and he is in need of a lung transplant.
However, a spokesperson for Michael claims that the news reports are false.
I’m not sure how this story spiraled out of control, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Michael had something to do with this as a publicity stunt in order to get some attention like he always does.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients