Scarlett Johansson sells her snot rag for $5,300
The actress recently appeared on “The Tonight Show” with Jay Leno. She was sick during the taping, so she kept wiping her nose with a tissue. She then decided to sell the snot rag on Ebay, and the proceeds would go to USA Harvest charity organization.
I don’t care even if the money is going toward a charity organization. No celebrity snot is worth paying $5,300 for. I wonder what the winning bidder will do with that snot rag?
Will he put it in a frame and save it? Will he try to make himself catch the same cold virus that Scarlett had?
Some of you might think this is a joke, but I’m being VERY serious. She actually sold her snot rag. If you don’t believe here, click here and see for yourself on the Ebay Web site.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients