Ten questions on my mind
Ten questions on my mind this week
By Kortnee, guest blogger
1. T-Pain, we understand that you’re a fashion icon, but top hats should remain where they belong–on the circus ringmaster
2. Why is Oprah Winfrey’s weight gain/weight loss still making national news? That is so 1990s.
3. To the guy who threw the shoe at President Bush, what were you thinking? While we’re on the subject, are we really surprised that his arm was “allegedly” broke in detention?
4. You pregnant or not Janet?
5. How pathetic was it that R.Kellyblamed his statutory rape charge on his brother?
6. Michael Jackson, while I know about all of your “unexplained diseases/illnesses,” but you have seven siblings. Shouldn’t at least one of them have your illnesses too?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients