Tina Fey was named Entertainer Of The Year
The woman who gave us those humorous Sarah Palin impersonations during the campaign season is finally getting her recognition.
Tina Fey was recently named Associated Press’ Entertainer of the Year.
Fey is a former cast member of “Saturday Night Live.” She currently stars in the NBC sitcom “30 Rock.” During the presidential campaign season, Fey returned to SNL to impersonate Sarah Palin on various skits, which kept us entertained during the long drawn-out presidential campaign.
Below is a classic spoof of Tina Fey imitating Palin during that infamous interview with Katie Couric. (followed by a clip of the actual interview)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients