Actress Eartha Kitt died
Legendary actress/singer/sex symbol Eartha Kitt died from colon cancer on Christmas day at the age of 81.
Kitt’s career spanned more than 55 years. She became famous when she portrayed Catwoman during the “Batman” tv series in the 1960s which helped break down racial barriers.
She continued to appear in movies, television and films throughout her career along with recording music.
Her songs include “Santa Baby” and “Someone To Watch Over Me.” Eartha will be missed. A photo tribute is below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28347Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 17448Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7187OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5536OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4738Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3702Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3694Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3367Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3246Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients