Man shot in theater for talking during Benjamin Button movie
If you talk, you might get shot down. That’s exactly what happened to a father in Philadelphia this week.
According the Philadelphia Enquirer, a father and son were talking to each other while the movie was playing. A 29-year-old man identified as James Joseph Cialella Jr. became angry and started throwing popcorn at the son. After some unkind words were exchanged between the father and the gunman, he pulled out a gun and shot the father in the arm.
The craziest part is that the gunman sat down in his seat and continued watching “Benjamin Button” until police arrived to arrest him.
I haven’t seen it yet, but I’ve heard some great reviews about the “Benjamin Button” movie. Is the movie that good where someone would shoot another person for talking while it’s playing? Is the movie that good where the gunman didn’t even try to run from police because he wanted to sit there and finish watching the movie?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6639Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6423Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients