Five people injured in a shooting at E-40 concert
Five people were injured during the weekend at Vinyl nightclub in Denver following an E-40 concert.
One person was in critical condition and the four others were treated and released after rapper E-40′s performance, according to TMZ.
Denver Broncos and former Oklahoma State University football player Darrent Williams was shot and killed across the street from this same nightclub two years ago.
I think it’s time to step up security measures at this nightclub or force the owners to shut it down.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 37007Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32519Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27986Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 8311Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6200OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3643College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3643Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3356Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3265Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3234George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients