Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick lost money to Bernard Madoff
Actor Kevin Bacon and his actress wife Kyra Sedgwick are among the numerous victims who fell prey to investor Bernard Madoff. Bacon’s publicist confirmed that the couple made investments with Madoff, but declined to say how much money they lost.
Madoff is accused of taking his client’s money and running a Ponzi scheme, and he lost $50 billion of his client’s money.
Other victims include Eric Roth, the screenwriter of Forrest Gump and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.”
Not to mention a French investment manager who lost $2 billion with Madoff decided to commit suicide earlier this month because of the loss. I guess if I lost $2 billion, I might consider killing myself too.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients