My top 10 New Years resolutions for celebrities
1. My New Year’s resolution for Charlie Sheen is for him to have a relationship with a woman where no violence occurs. Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller were recently involved in a domestic incident that resulted in Sheen being arrested. Sheen has a reputation for being aggressive with women. During his marriage to Denise Richards, she accused him of threatening her with violence. In 1990, when he was engaged to actress Kelly Preston, he accidentally shot her in the arm.
2. My New Year’s resolution for film director Tyler Perry is for him to create a big-budget movie. Perry’s movies are sometimes funny, but they’re usually low budget. They always look like he only spent $100 creating them. He’s a well-known director now, and it’s time for him to make a big budget film for once.
3. My New Year’s resolution for Beyonce is for her to take a break. Although she looks and sounds good, I’m starting to get tired of seeing her on my television screen everyday no matter what channel I turn to. She’s talented, and I won’t deny that. But she releases and album every year, and she’s going to become overexposed. She should take a break so the public can miss her.
4. My New Year’s resolution for Tiger Woods is for him to return to the sport of golf. Woods is taking a break from golf so he can deal with the aftermath of his affairs. Golf will be less interesting if Woods isn’t playing on the greens, ratings will probably decline and the industry will lose money as a result. Also, I’m not going to pass judgement on Woods or his apparent sex addiction. We all have our addictions right? Some people are addicted to sex, some people are workaholics, some people are addicted to food, drugs, alcohol, gambling, shopping, fighting, cigarettes, having multiple kids etc. etc.
5. My second New Year’s resolution for Tiger Woods is for him to FIRE his public relations team. They handled his scandal poorly. They should have stayed in front of the story instead of letting it gain traction. Instead, they chose to keep Woods quiet which lead his image to be even more tarnished. This was the worst public relations I have ever seen.
6. My New Year’s resolution for the music industry is for real singers to return to the radio. I’m getting annoyed listening to the voices of Miley Cyrus, Shakira and Britney Spears dominating the radio stations. They’re popular, I know. But they don’t have great vocal ability. I wish radio stations would play songs by musicians who can actually sing.
7. My New Year’s resolution for Dr. Dre is for him to finally release a new album. Dr. Dre has been working on his album titled “Detox” since 2004. The album’s release date has been pushed back on numerous occasions during the past six years. Now, it’s supposed to be released sometime in 2010. It’s supposed to the rappers’ final album. We’ve all been patiently awaiting for the album, but now our patience is wearing thin because of the multiple delays.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients