David Hasselhoff is leaving "America's Got Talent"
Not only will we have to get used to watching “American Idol” without seeing Paula Abdul at the judge’s table, now we will have to get used to “America’s Got Talent” without David Hasselhoff.
Hasselhoff announced he is leaving the show after four seasons.
NBC executives released a public saying Hasselhoff has “been an integral part of the success of America’s Got Talent, and we are sad to see him go. We wish him all the best with his new show.”
No word yet on who his replacement will be when the fifth season airs this summer. His fellow judges Sharon Osbourne and Piers Morgan will remain on the show.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients