Gary Coleman was hospitalized
Gary Coleman (aka What choo talkin’ bout Willis?) was hospitalized Wednesday in Los Angeles.
His spokesman said Coleman was transported to a hospital by ambulance while staying at a hotel and believes he suffered a minor seizure, according to the Associated Press.
Coleman starred as Arnold Jackson on the tv sitcom “Diff’rent Strokes” from 1978 to 1986. As a child, he suffered from kidney problems which stunted his growth.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21139Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17655Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12237Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9306Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8802Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8735Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8608Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5353OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5020Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients