Sharon Stone says Meryl Streep looks like "unmade bed"
Actress Sharon Stone tried to give veteran actress Meryl Streep a compliment, but it ended up sounding more like an insult.
In an interview with Tatler magazine, Stone said Streep looks like an “unmade bed.” Her comments are posted in the excerpt below.
“I think that’s why Meryl Streep is working so much, because she looks like a woman we can all relate to.” “I look at her and I think, ‘I’m chasing my kids, I’ve moved my parents in with me, I’m coping with food spills. That looks like me in real life’. “Meryl looks like an unmade bed, and that’s what I look like. To me, that looks true.”
Again, I understand what Stone was trying to say, and I understand where she was going with this. But it sounds like it came out the wrong way. She should have left out the “unmade bed” part.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients