Dexter star Michael C. Hall has cancer
The star of the television show “Dexter” announced he has cancer. Michael C. Hall is being treated for Hodgkinlymphona, and the disease is currently in remission, according to his public statement released Wednesday.
Hodgkin lymphoma is a cancer of the immune system. Symptoms include weight loss, fever, fatigue or night sweats, according to the National Cancer Institute Web site.
Hall has been on “Dexter” for 48 episodes from 2006 to 2009, according to Internet Movie Database. He previously played on “Six Feet Under” from 2001 to 2005.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12798Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12779Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12087OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10010Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8450Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6619Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6098Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5063Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4898Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4189'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients