Mo'Nique wins Golden Globe
The Golden Globes aired Sunday night, and the big names in Hollywood were in attendance, including Julia Roberts, Matt Damon, Taylor Lautner and hundreds more.
My favorite moment of the night was when Mo’Nique won the award for best supporting actress in a movie for her role in the film “Precious.”
Mo’Nique is an established comedian and talk show host who is known for being funny.
She took a big risk taking on such a dramatic character in the film. She portrayed a woman who abuses her daughter.
Her performance in the film was powerful. She did so well portraying that character, it makes you forget that Mo’Nique is an accomplished comedian.
Mo’Nique beat out actresses Penelope Cruz and Julianne Moore for the trophy. Her acceptance speech at the Golden Globes is posted in the clip below. Click here for a full recap of the Golden Globes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients